|Color Retouch:||35 ~ 58|
|Full Color:||68 ~ 88|
|Men's Color Camo:||32 ~ 40|
|Full Highlights:||98 ~ 125|
|Mid Highlights:||75 ~ 100|
|Partial Highlights:||57 ~ 77|
|Spotlight Foils: ( per foil)||7 ~ 8|
|Toner/Glaze: (add on)||25|
|Color: ( add on per oz )||25|
ABOUT OUR HAIR COLOR SERVICES
Boutique Out East Salon in Lakewood Ranch offers a complete collection of Redken colors. Redken offers amazing haircolor options, advanced haircare solutions and creative styling products, for both men and women. BOESS offers you an extensive portfolio of products that combine fashion and innovation for the most inspiring collection around. Today, Redken is a global leader in professional haircare products and services. The company is energized with talented people, strong partnerships with the best hairdressers and superior Research and Development. Redken products are now available in professional beauty salons in over 50 countries.
Redken is known for developing patented 5th Avenue NYC formulas, superior hair care products and leads the professional salon industry with shampoos, conditioners, styling products and haircolor. Redken stylists focus on latest trends, have highest level of skill, and are inspired by the streets of NYC.
BOESS also offers Kevin Murphy hair colors and products. Kevin Murphy is an ammonia and PPD free, honey based hair color with pomegranate and shea butter. It is formulated to be gentle on the hair and scalp. Since its inception in 2004, Kevin Murphy has prided itself on offering cruelty free hair products and is PETA approved. An artful blend of gentle and “from the earth” ingredients naturally moisturize, rejuvenate and impart incredible shine without having to further compromise the environment.
We offer an extensive retail line of Redken, Pureology and Kevin Murphy products to help extend the length of your hair color and achieve your best hair styles. Here’s to more good hair days!
Things to know before you head to the salon:
• Try to walk into the salon with your everyday “look” so your colorist can get a feel for what you’re comfortable with.
• If you have the time, do a little research into color science. Knowing the difference between terms like demi-permanent and permanent color can help you and your colorist communicate more efficiently.
• Your colorist is there to work with you to achieve beautiful color. The more you can explain what you want, the better the collaboration will be.
• If you are going in for “corrective color” – to correct color results you are unhappy with from a prior coloring experience – be prepared for a longer visit, as your colorist may need to remove old color and then recolor your hair.
Salon prep checklist:
• Bring your inspiration: Photographs and examples of hair color you love will help you and your colorist explore your color options – and ensure that you both mean the same thing when you say, “honey blonde” or “scarlet red.”
• Know your history: Be prepared to tell your colorist about any prior color services, whether it was highlights last year or a color gloss last month.
• Trust your colorist: Listen to your colorist’s expert opinion. During your color consultation, he or she will consider your desired result then evaluate your hair’s condition and look at your skin tone and coloring in order to create your custom color formulation.
• Ask questions: If you hear a color term you don’t understand, don’t hesitate to ask your colorist for an explanation. Remember to inquire about maintenance – how often you’ll need to return to the salon for touchups and how to best maintain your color at home between visits with Redken, Pureology and Kevin Murphy haircare products.